1. When you give do you expect gratitude? Do you expect a gift in return? Those are condtions we have for giving. When we give with conditions attached and those conditions are not met we get angry and end up giving only to people who satisfy our conditions.
2. When we give, we must give and let go, physically, emotionally and mentally.
3. When we give, we must give with no strings attached. We must have no expectations whatsoever. We must give to people without any thought as to whether they deserve it.
4. Mother Nature gives us more than enough for everyone. One tree bears hundreds of fruit. She doesn’t just give, she gives with no conditions attached. Good or bad, rich or poor, she gives to each and every one of us.
5. Only by giving to people will they learn they don’t have to hoard things. They will learn that there is more than enough for everyone.
6. Giving helps other people’s lives get better.
7. Giving our time to others is one of the best ways we can give. Give your time to others by doing volunteer work.